Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Houston we have a problem!

Okay, it’s not a real big problem like I need surgery or another round of Physical Therapy.

I need to find my running mojo!

I was going back over my past years running logs and I must have lost it sometime between March 2007 and November 2007.

I was thinking of putting a photo on the blog but I can’t find one. It is amazing all of those runs and races when I carried it with me and not one stinking photo.

It doesn’t weigh a lot because I would have noticed the extra weight. Should I put an ad in the lost & found?

I guess it’s like they say, ‘you don’t miss your mojo until the well runs dry’!

It was my mojo that got my butt out the door on those days when I didn’t want to run.
It was my mojo that made me run that extra mile because I could.
It was my mojo that made me run faster than a speeding bullet.

I need to find my running mojo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you know where to look, let me know...I have lost my mojo too!!
seriously...its gone.
how do we get through country music???

Runner Leana said...

Maybe your mojo is hanging out with mine! Just when I think it has come back it leaves again. Good luck!

Sonia said...

I'm sure it'll come back with the nice weather we're having!

CoachLiz said...

Your mojo is in Houston. I seem to have found it.

 
;