Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday's Thoughts............

Why is so hard for me to track the miles on a pair of running shoes???? I log my mileage but can't seem to be consistent with the shoes I wear....

I got excited about watching the 2011 Ironman even though I knew who the winners were!

Can I count coffee and beer as water consumption?

Why did my thoughts turn to a cold winter when the temps were 80º at 6:00 AM this morning?

I don't think any of my newly discovered minimalist shoes will make it through the winter.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

logging miles on a particular pair of shoes is difficult. I only do it when I have a shoe test to do, and it can be maddening!

Totally cried AGAIN watching the IM World Championships. I can't watch it without crying.

Unknown said...

You can totally count coffee! And beer, why not?!

Terzah said...

Coffee, definitely. Beer? Hmm.....try it and see if your body counts it....

I am longing for winter. Pining for it. And yes you can quote me on that in January!

Rebecca said...

this may be the first time ever i wish it to be cold!!! this heat is insane...how have your TNT training runs been going?

 
;