Thursday, May 10, 2012

3 Thing Thursday........

1) We had our 'Everything you Need to Know' clinic for the team and the alumni from the spring team showed up to celebrate and tell some stories. I can't believe how close of a team that we have, for them to dispense some insight and advice to the other team. Fun was had by all.

2) The gym brought in a Glute Hamstring Development machine and I think I over did it! OUCH........ Have you ever used a unfamiliar machine and paid for it later?????

3) I get to be at TNT group training this Saturday! I've missed the last three weeks, due to traveling. I can't wait to get out there and kick some participant arse!

Peace...

4 comments:

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

i'll be on Paint creek saturday. I've got to get off the pavement.

Lily on the Road said...

So nice that the spring team are such a great group!!

Glute machine vs Flying Pig hills...hmmmmmm

and to answer the infamous question of Barber Shops and Locker-rooms, well, honestly, I'd have to be in one to answer that question!

Marlene said...

I'm sure the participants have missed you - have fun! Sounds like a great group you have.

Terzah said...

I NEED a glute/hamstring machine, but I'm sure the result for me would the same as it was for you!

 
;