Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday's Why????????

Why did I say I would volunteer for the Turkey Trot? 6:00 AM on an off day? WTF???????



Why are Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trots so popular?
  • No one is really training for anything at the time.
  • No one really cares about their finish time
  • It can be snowing
  • You have to wake up early on an off day

I think I asked the same question last year......

Is this really the biggest bar night of the year? I've never gone on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.....

Well have a great time doing whatever you choose to do.

Peace

4 comments:

Run Jess Run said...

It is the best bar night of the year. Makes dealing with the family a little tolerable.

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Yes you are crazy but I'm so glad you're in my city. Even though I'm not running, thanks for volunteering.

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

okay, so i feel like such a jerk. Sorry I didn't recognize you at first this morning! I'm glad I finally got to meet you. Thanks for being an awesome volunteer. Have a great thanksgving :)

Joanna said...

Turkey Trots = escape from family-filled house/stress.

 
;