Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts

I pose this question to a few of my team members recently and got some puzzled looks.

Why don't you run faster???

Do you think about your running when you're running?

Do you try to slow down when you're running into a headwind?

Do you increase your stride length when the wind is to your back?

Do you run the tangents when you're racing?

Do you wear underwear? Just checking to see if you were still reading.....................

Okay, time to jet out of here and get my sweat on..................

Peace

3 comments:

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Hydrate well - it's hot!!!! I try to run the tangents as much as I can. I've come pretty close to perfect distances on some races. Maybe the ones you measured? Haha!

Marlene said...

I object!

Anonymous said...

no. i don't. but that's what my coach told me to do.

 
;