Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts..........

I've been following a couple of you crazy-ass bloggers that logged 200 miles in February! WTF???

I was going to brag about my 100+ but I guess I'll just go sit in my corner..............

I think even in my hayday, (which was back when hay was a commodity) I never logged that many miles in the WINTER!!!!!!

Do you realize how many pairs of running shoes you are going to go through?????

Don't you realize that bears hibernate during this season for a reason?

Dancing with the Stars has been on for 12 seasons and we can't get a good television show about running or exercise?????

LOL...... A running reality show:
  • Wake up early while the rest of the world is sleep and go for a run
  • Go to work and sneak in a lunchtime run or workout
  • Get home and eat healthy and you're in bed by 9:00 PM so you can repeat the process

Okay, now I see why we don't have a show.

You ever look at your PC keyboard and wonder what slob has been using it?

Is it okay to get a tattoo of a BEvERage can and where could I put it????

Stay thirsty my Friends..............

11 comments:

Joanna said...

In a world where The Bachelor inexplicably stays on the air, I think we could devise an awesome show about running. First-timers prepping for a half or full marathon. People coming back from injuries. All sorts of good stuff! We could have an entire episode about chafing. Imagine the possibilities!

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

Why not Running With The Stars?

Running bloggers are paired up with out of shape famous people, and train them to run a half marathon. Lots of heavy breathing, sweating, screaming, crying, and crapping in the woods. That's reality TV GOLD.

Marlene said...

Don't worry - at your age, those miles count for double. :)

Jess said...

I'm the slob who's been using your keyboard. I even had an IT person once tell me that my keyboard was abhorent!

Unknown said...

I like Rose's comment. I'd try out for it. Pair me with Jack Black. It would be a riot.

Denise said...

your post made me laugh!! logging 100 miles is a huge deal! some people don't log that many in a lifetime and you did it in a month!!

and as for my movie quote...christmas vacation. best movie ever!

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

I think 100+ is pretty darn good - considering I did over 100 in winter! :)

I also think there could be a reality show on runner but not for a whole season - perhaps some kind of 1-2 hour special.

Anonymous said...

i just moved offices. they gave me my mouse, monitors, and computer tower but left me the "used" keyboard. i took a can of air to it and not thinking to hold it off of my desk, my workspace quickly became coated in dustmites and eyelashes. it was the most disgusting thing. i swear. that girl must have shedded eyelashes like... shit i dunno.... a person with really long eyelashes sheds eyelashes. it still grosses me out so bad!

Anonymous said...

Yay on your miles for February!!!!
It's okay to get a tattoo of whatever YOU want - the best place? Now, that's the tough question. :)

Lindsay said...

I barely hit 100 myself. My excuse is a crapload of lazy days...

Who wouldn't want to watch a Runner reality show? So much drama over what to wear, Gu flavors, what so-and-so said on their blog... That screams Emmy award.

Lindsay said...

Also, just shook all the nasty out of my keyboard. Thanks for the inspiration.

 
;