Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday's Why???????

This is a pretty simple question today.

Why do I click send me an email follow-up when I post a comment on your blogs?????

I barely have enough time to read your blogs, now I have 3,298 emails to go through also!!!

On a running note, my son is kicking his training up a notch in an attempt to run a sub 1:45 1/2 marathon in October.

So this got me to thinking, maybe I'll run a 1/2 in October and see what I can do.

So I am officially maybe almost definitely signing up for the Detroit Free press 1/2 marathon in October.

That's right, you heard it here first...

Now I have to get the training plan together....

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Cool, good for your son!!

Hey, I've signed up for a Half in October too, so let's virtual train together....

Marlene said...

Officially almost maybe... hmm, JUST GO FOR IT!

I have accidentally selected "receive follow up comments by email" before... OOPS!

Joanna said...

I'm so sad I'm missing the Detroit race this year. Go and have a blast with it! Run a mile for me while you're at it. :)

kara said...

O please share your half training plan ; )

Run Jess Run said...

Don't forget your pepper spray!!! ;)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

That is a lot of emails.. HEHEHE..

 
;