Saturday, August 7, 2010

She Did What????

That's the response I get when I tell people that Sandy ran her long run of 36 miles At the butt-crack of dawn yesterday!

This was her last long run before her taper for her first 50 mile Ultra......

Oh, I ran 4 miles yesterday...................

How much money does it have to be for you to stop in your tracks to pick it up?

I was in a nice groove yesterday and noticed a quarter on the road but I kept going for fear of not getting back into that groove. It got me to thinking, would I have stopped for a dollar bill???

I overslept(didn't set the alarm and rolled back over) this morning and wasn't able to make it out with the group, so I hit the hills and trail alone. It was kind of fun but strange to be running on a Saturday alone.....

I'm kind of glad since I had a lawn to mow and possible nine holes of golf ahead of me....

I beginning to like this running stuff again......

3 comments:

Run Jess Run said...

25 cents=parking meter time
$1=coffee at your local convenience store.
Laying in bed as your significant other runs 36 miles=priceless.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying your running again.
A 36 mile long run -wowzie! tell Sandy good luck!

Marlene said...

Sounds like you might be getting your mojo back.

All I can say about Sandy is WOW... and you think I'M crazy?!

 
;