Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kicking Some Arse

I'm not the 'me' in this picture, but this is what they are doing to me at work!

Gawd, I am getting my arse kicked..........

I'm also being moved to another area in the building so I have to leave my comfortable little cubicle with a view!

Why do we get so attached to our cubicles when we only spend 1/3 of our day in this little area?

I went out for a run at lunch since the big ball of fire in the sky was out and the running worshipers were chanting throughout the building. It was a quickie but well worth it to clear my head.

Call it a nooner or a quickie, it still worked!

Days like today would be great days to allow employees to drink at work.

If they can have a National ride your bike to work day , why not a National Drink at Work day?

Where is my petition?

7 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i'll sign your petition... hope work gets better, and i also enjoy lunchtime quickies! :D

Marlene said...

Sign me up for that petition!

o2bhiking said...

I'll drink to that!
Ken, I didn't know you worked where I do! :) Hang in there. Art

Christie said...

Just bring a flask to work like the rest of us :)

Anne said...

You only spend a third of your day in a cube? Dang, I want your job!

Marcy said...

Ummmm that's not what my idea of a quickie is . . . :P

Jess said...

I'm sure some people still drink at work! No one would know if I did since my office is pretty isolated. Of course, if I stumbled into class and slurred my way through, students might pick up on it.

 
;