Thursday, December 11, 2008

Old & Tired

The title of this post says it all! I had a 6:30 AM spinning class that was really good and got my day started in the right direction.

I love sweating and feeling like I've completed something before my work day starts. I'm trying to keep up with Superwoman Runner Leana.

This is also an EXTREME day, so my lunchtime activities consisted of the following:

20 Squat Jumps
20 One-armed Dumbbell swings
20 Triceps Dips
20 Burpees

We did this for five rounds and finished with some ab work.

Needless to say, by the time I got home and devoured dinner this old body was done!

Stick a fork in me, DONE!

All of this to spend those last extra days in the Nursing Home..............

3 comments:

Sonia said...

No need to be old to find this routine tiring!! Unless you're superLeana! LOL

Marlene said...

I love to kickstart my day with a workout... I just can't seem to drag my butt out of bed early enough!

Runner Leana said...

Wait a minute, I'm tired just reading that... Are you sure I'm superwoman? Great job Ken!!

 
;