Friday, November 14, 2008

TNT Kickoff

I *heart* TNT Kickoffs. The energy in the room is so high that we could have run our events that night!

Okay, maybe not really but it feel like for a while.

I was surprised to see a few individuals that said they were going to sign up later and they actually did.

So now I have five months to get them in marathon and 1/2 marathon shape. Who knows, there may even be a couple of BQ times in the group.

On a side note Running Jaywhawk needs your help, here's a note from her:

If I can get 250 people to email Mike one reason why we should put up our decorations early at RunKUMike@gmail.com by the end of this weekend, he'll let me indulge.

1 comments:

Sonia said...

Exciting time! Your comment on my blog made me laugh lol I do look different without my cap... and showing off my breast hahaha

 
;