Friday, March 16, 2012

T.G.I.Fatiqued..........

No rest for the weary definition

You must keep persevering no matter how tired or overworked you are.

This is how I'm feeling this week! 

I've had some great workouts at the gym and the weather has dictated getting in evening runs.I even was able to make it to the Hanson' Thursday evening tempo runs. I needed my ass kicked..............

So, today I'm feeling like I need an additional day to do nothing but rest! But as the idioms says..............

Good luck to Marc Santia, who is running in the Rome Marathon on Sunday.

Okay, maybe I can get a nap in stall number two...............

Peace

 

3 comments:

B.o.B. said...

stall number 2 is mine. find your own place to nap! ;)

Lindsay said...

I would like some information as to why people go nap in the bathroom. Rumor has it some guys do that at my work often (I can't verify). Granted, I have gone to the shower and napped on the little bench by the lockers, so I guess it's pretty much the same eh? (I'm Canadian now)

Terzah said...

Would love to hear more about those Hansen workouts!

 
;