Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's All About Kathy.........................

Well the word must have gotten out that we have amazing trainings because I was host to Kathy from 'Got to Keep on Running Long' . This woman came all the way from Colorado to run with my group! LOL..............

Okay, maybe not just for that but it was great to have her join us.

We even made sure the weather was a little cooler to accommodate Kathy.



As you can see, I'm a sharp dresser and Kathy is NOT tall!


Since Kathy was a guest, I had to match her with one of the team that ran her pace. Kami our team mentor seemed the right choice, even if Kathy is a little shorter. Are all the people in Colorado this short?????

I assume that Kathy had a great time since her smile was present every time I saw her...

Notice her T-Rex arms??????

Lastly, here is a short clip of the women running through the park.


6 comments:

Marlene said...

So fun having a guest! Looks like she had a great time with you wacky Stoney Creek folks!

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Great weather for a run. It's in between weather tomorrow morning.

Kathy said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out and I love the photos and video!

LOL, yes, I absolutely DO have T-Rex arms!!! I think it comes from bring so dang short and trying not to hit the bar on the treadmill!! I assure you, most people in CO are considerably taller!!

Thanks, again, for the excellent morning. The weather ideal and Stoney Creek is so pretty! You have such a wonderful group and please give my little herd another big thanks for me. They made me feel right at home! Then again, I've never met a runner I didn't like!!

o2bhiking said...

Very nice! Being a guest can be a lot of fun.

Terzah said...

That weather looks great to me! Yes, she is always smiley and game. So glad you guys got to meet each other.

Caroline Karenine said...

Nice bllog you have

 
;