Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday's Worries

Since I've been having a lot of discomfort in my left hamstring area, I spoke with a Physical Therapist friend for their advice.

After a few motions/stretches, she determined that it might not be my hamstring but my piriformis or back!

When did I grow a piriformis and how did I hurt it?

Of course the logical thing to do is rest, ice, compression, etc..................... BUT I HAVE A STREAK!

I have a few stretches that target the area to see if that gives me any relief but I'm impatient. I want some instant relief.

But it is funny how this episode got me to thinking about how I've strayed away from a workout plan. I've need to get back to a formatted plan to ensure another area on my body doesn't feel neglected.

So what do I do? Oh da pain......................

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sometimes, streaks have to end.

B.o.B. said...

Hmm. Do I have a proformis or is that a male thing? ;)

Give it the old r.i.c.e. treatment and keep truckin'.

Unknown said...

just think next monday can be the start of a new streak. rest.

Christie said...

I think you should swim. It works everything.

 
;