Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday's Why

Today it's just random whys, for no apparent reason:

Why do doughnuts taste better than carrots?

Why did I begin this running streak???

Why do teenagers look at you strange when you're running?

Why do smokers crack the car windows when they smoke?

Why do I have two pairs of running shoes in my cubicle?

Why did I sign-up to ride 300 miles and not train???

These are just some of the questions that keep me up at night.........

My legs are really tired with no rest in sight. I may have to resort to an ice bath.

5 comments:

B.o.B. said...

Ice bath it is. ;)

Marlene said...

I scratch my head at smokers who roll down the window... like that's going to make a difference!

Jess said...

The answer to your first question is "fat and sugar." Yum.

Lily on the Road said...

I've often asked myself the carrot question...NOT!

Anne said...

Why DID you sign up for a 300-mile ride?! Or is it over a period of time. That's a really, really ambitious ride.

 
;