Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feed a Cold?

Don’t ask me where I picked it up but I have a summertime cold that is kicking my ASS! It started as a sore scratchy throat and now it’s full blown snot, coughing, sneezing, no energy and chills. I don’t think this past weekend’s par-tay helped out either......

The lack of energy is the part that I hate. I have just 8 days to cram in a ton of cycling for my 300 mile ride and it ain’t happening! Once I get home from work, I am ready to call it a day and go directly to bed.....

I’m taking drugs, drinking fluids and trying to get plenty of rest, I hate being sick! So, no running or riding for this kid.

5 comments:

P.O.M. said...

Oh yuck. HOpe you feel better soon. Rest up!

Marcy said...

Rest up homes! And get someone to make you some nice chicken soup or something ;-)

Libbie said...

I know! It was that damn ice luge!

Lily on the Road said...

Rest up Coach...you're sick because you are run down and maybe not eating properly???

Get better soon, yup, Marcy is right, nice hot chicken soup...

oh, that sounds good, gotta go!!

Take care....

Motownrunner said...

this is the perfect time to use up sick days!! tho my friend sez the worst time to take sick days is when you're sick....

 
;