Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Hate Thursday

I’ve come to the conclusion that Thursday is running a close second to Monday for not being fun. I can handle Wednesday because I’m cresting the work week and know that I’m on the downside of it, but Thursday ain’t doing it! I guess the fact that I’ve had a few crappy Thursday the past few weeks doesn’t help. Not only does my professional work start to get to me but the physical exertion of a week’s worth of exercise begins to wear on me.

When I was younger, Thursday was the unofficial l beginning of the weekend. We would use Thursday as a pre-weekend tester, going to different bars, only after we had completed some form of exercise. Back then no matter how bad you were when Friday rolled around, you just had eight hours of work to deal with. Those were the days....

Hurry up and get here Friday! I hope everyone has a great Thursday.....

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Eh when you don't work everydays are a Saturday... I miss Thursdays lol

Thanks for the tip about the fashion statement for my try but I think I'll keep the bra under the bathing suit lol

L*I*S*A said...

You could always try a few Thursdays like you used to do 'em back in the day...

Motownrunner said...

where do you do this workout? downtown?

 
;