Monday, November 5, 2012

SADD...........

No NYC talk for me, I'm more concerned about my well-being and how I'm going to handle the next 15 months of darkness!

Leave for work in the dark, come home in the dark, go run in the dark!

Can you sense the depression start to seep in?

I cannot believe some of the people I call friends. Not only do they train and complete a Ironman in Florida, but they leave the next day and DRIVE back home! It must at least 100 º in Florida versus our current 35º....

I actually had a great lunchtime workout that kicked started some endorphins, I actually smiled when I got back to my 6' x 4' cell! My co-workers probably think I went to the bar!

I go to the doctor that performed surgery on my knee tomorrow, so I can hear exactly what he did and what  I can expect going forward...

Where is my sun lamp???????

3 comments:

Terzah said...

I say you should keep those lunchtime workouts going. I just did one myself--it adjusted my mood (a little) for the better.

Hope the doc has good news!

Jess said...

It actually has been pretty cool her ein FL lately. But, move here and enjoy our little bit of extra light and see for yourself!

Lindsay said...

I'll take the heat (and daylight) of summer any day over this dark crappy winter business. Depressing. And it makes me late for work because I can't wake up. (Not because I give in to the snooze button or anything)

 
;