Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Moaning.......

I can't believe it's Monday already! I just pulled myself away from the television.....

Football and baseball galore......... and most of my teams won (Go Pack)...

I took the bike out of the basement for a charity ride for a local triathlete that was  hit by a gravel truck while training for Kona! It was an amazing event to be around so many like-minded people. I don't know the woman but a majority of the tri-geeks I know were there. This woman has a hell of a battle ahead of her from injuries that you sustained.... So be careful out there, especially now that we're headed into the months of darkness....

I even spent a part of Saturday looking at the Kona Ironman on the web..

Ten days to surgery and I have to stop taking Aleve, Motrin and even aspirin.... Not that I took any of them.

I'm going to have an abundance of knee braces that I hope I won't need.

I feel bad for Derek Jeter but not the Yankees.








1 comments:

Terzah said...

I'm trying to be human and feel bad for Jeter. It's hard, I'll admit.

 
;