Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday's Why???????


I have to admit that I am becoming increasingly obsessed with my web-based running logs.

That's right I said logs!!!!

I loved Coolrunning when I used it years back, instead of the old school paper and pencil method.

Once I purchased my first Garmin, I was hooked on the RoadRunner sports website where I could just upload data and have it appear like magic.

But was that enough for me, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm always on the lookout for another way to skin a cat! (okay, its just an expression). Although it would probably be painful and messy to try it.

That brought about Buckeye Outdoors and recently the Daily Mile and the list is probably endless going forward.

So my question is WHY am I keeping all of these logs current????

I know that we runners are anal, but to what extreme????

Today is HILL repeat day for me and the weather doesn't look like it's going to cooperate. Rain, rain go away.......

Happy Hump Day...........

5 comments:

Marlene said...

I also got carried away with the online run logs... I've narrowed it down to 2!

Looking like it's going to pour here. BOO!

Jess said...

I don't have an online log. Just a pen and paper one. Yup, I'm old-school like that.

Unknown said...

I hear ya on the running logs. For me I've got mapmyrun for the overall picture of things and dailymile for my current marathon training only. I'm keeping that way, despite the pressure of everyone becoming obsessed with it all. I can't even keep up with Facebook anymore! LOL

Lily on the Road said...

GAH, I'm just excited when I'm out running...on line logs...ain't going to happen with this chick!

One foot in front of the other is all about I can manage....

prashant said...

Looking like it's going to pour here.
home jobs india

 
;