Monday, January 5, 2009

Still Going Strong

That's right the streak is still alive. Can you believe it four consecutive days of running for this old geezer?

I actually had to run in freezing rain on Sunday to keep the streak going. It was so bad that I had to walk out of our sub-division because the road was ice covered.

This week begins with an ton of Team in Training events. I have an alumni event and the informational meetings start also.

Luckily, I have my resolution word 'organize' to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Can you believe that the holidays are over and I have to work and entire five days?

Someone mentioned that our next official day off is Memorial Day! That's like a thousand weeks from now.....

7 comments:

tfh said...

WTG with the streak!

Yeah, a five day workweek is just cruel. Any work at all is cruel. You don't get MLK day off? Or President's Day? I've already marked 'em on my calendar!

Jess said...

Nice job with the 4 day streak!

Lily on the Road said...

I hear you about the work thing, however, I try to make Ground Hog Day a joyous, festive occasion!! LMAO, something to think about...

Kim said...

Awesome! Keep up the great work.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Great job keeping the streak alive!! :) Waking up for work this morning was tough!

Marlene said...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have to work for FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS. I'm not such a fan of these kinds of streaks.

Keep the running alive!

RunToTheFinish said...

don't forget to turn in those HBBC points

 
;