Friday, January 25, 2013

T.G.I.Fluids...................

Why does the water at the gym taste so damn good but everywhere else it taste like water?

I'm sure all of you are aware of the importance of looking at your urine. Well, I have been walking around total dehydrated according to my urine color!

I was amazed the other morning when I saw dark yellow urine, WTF????

I rationalized that other than my normal cup of coffee at home, I don't take in any other fluids until I get to the gym. There isn't a lot of fluid in bagels or jelly beans.....

So it's time to 'Grease the Groove' with the water fountain.

Every time I pass the water fountain, I have to take a few sips.

I have several water bottles at the house and even one on my desk at work, but the stuff still taste like water.

Maybe I can get some of that good tasting water from the gym?

Peace.............


5 comments:

Terzah said...

This cracked me up! We're in the same boat--I saw dark yellow today was also like WTF???? Filling up the water bottle and taking the kids to the pool! Drink up, amigo!

Lindsay said...

Water tastes better when you're working for it! I need to hydrate better too...

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

We buy water in our group at work. $2 a month = hydrated all day.

o2bhiking said...

Urine rare form today, Coach! Good post about something that is easily forgotten.

Joanna said...

I like the new blog design! And yeah, I struggle with the fluid thing too. If I don't get my normal amount of coffee in the morning, it's all downhill from there. Sometimes at work I just forget. I really need to be better about it.

 
;