Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Sadness....

Well the Packers were eliminated for the NFL Playoffs last night in what looked like a game they didn't come to play. It was fun while it lasted and we'll see what happens next year.

We're part of the country that was enjoying almost record high temperatures yesterday and the team enjoyed every mile of it. I was actually in shorts in the month of January! I love running in shorts!!!!

I think I've mentioned the size of our Spring team, we're small but mighty!


That lucky guy with all the women is a survivor, so he's blessed in many ways.....

I ran today but the knee isn't cooperating as well as I wish it would, but I's too stupid to stop!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Never occurred to me you might be in mourning after last night's game. We, of course, are jubilant even if it wasn't the Chargers. I like the 49ers better anyway (oh, shhhhhhh...you did not hear me just say that). May the flu bugs stay away, Ken.

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Good seeing you out there. I think I see you more here than at work. Ha! Back to cold tomorrow!

Terzah said...

The Broncos are out too. Too bad! It's always quieter at work on game day. I think your group looks spirited for sure!

Carly said...

There was some very very happy people in my house when the Packers lost!

o2bhiking said...

Hey Coach - tell your small but mighty spring team that this 10 year survivor from Virginia sends them a hale and hearty "THANK YOU!!!!!" Art

 
;