Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday's Thoughts.........

I actually have spent five days without any physical activities and I can honestly say that my body probably needed it.

I have a shoulder issue that never gets an opportunity to heal.

I have a forearm tendon that is constantly aching.

I survived knee surgery and I haven't encountered and real pain!

So, if I'm not in pain does that mean the doctor did a great job??

I took the elevator to the second floor of the gym, boy does that elevator stink!

I'm still consuming the same amount of calories and it's starting to show!

Do you have a post-marathon diet???

Maybe I should have taken more time off work, since my co-workers think it's amazing that I'm even walking!

The TNT Spring season starts next month!

I hope Hurricane Sandy doesn't have a major impact on the NYC marathon. Maybe they'll turn it into a duathlon. Swim to a point and then run.


3 comments:

Evolving Through Running said...

That's a rough list of ailments. A little time off does sound like the best course of action. Hope you heal quickly.

Terzah said...

It's good to hear from you and I'm glad the knee isn't too painful. Don't worry about your weight. It'll come off again when you're back at it (and you'll feel better when you are because you rested, tough guy!).

Unknown said...

I think some time off always does the body good. Let me know when you figure out the post marathon diet.

 
;