Monday, December 17, 2007

Let it Snow, let it snow......

Well we finally got dumped on with the wintry white stuff, so running will get a lot more interesting. This is definitely the time of year when watching golf tournaments in California or Florida look so appealing.
I have yet to step foot into a shopping mall for any type of Christmas gifts and the clock is starting to tick faster with each passing day.
Why do I do this to myself each year? Why can’t I just start buying stuff and labeling envelopes in August?
Everyone in Blogland already seems to have their 2008 racing schedule lined up, so I guess I have to fall in line. I will probably concentrate on the shorter distance races in 2008 and leave the marathons to Team in Training. It will be like the times when I first started running. So be on the lookout for my 2008 list of races.

2 comments:

Kim said...

if it makes you feel better, i have also yet to buy any christmas presents!! im gonna wait until...umm.... this weekend :)

Sonia said...

Seriously, no gift yet? You're a masochist!! I've been done with this before December 1st this year!

 
;