Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy, Merry, Joy, Joy

Happy Holidays to everyone in Blogland. 2007 was a year that started off promising but along came Father Time, a few unexpected injuries and a knee surgery. Oh my!
Now is the time to come up with blogging resolutions for the upcoming year.

You know the ones like, ‘I’ll post something everyday’ or ‘ I’ll make my post better and give them more thought’.

Well, I’m not a big New Year’s resolution person. I think you can make changes whenever there is a need.
So I’ll continue to miss days without post and have post that makes no sense to anyone but me.

So bring on 2008!

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Oh, there will be no missing posting days now when we have blog365. ;)

Suzanne said...

Sometimes the posts that you THINK make no sense to anyone but you resonate with more people than you think. That's the fun of blogging, for me. Well...ok...the fun of reading blogs. :)

 
;