Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ouchy

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Okay the drugs have worn off and now I feel like someone stabbed me in my knee.
Oh that’s right, someone did.
I was feeling really good yesterday, although I kept falling asleep wherever I was.
The doctor said the surgery went well and it was just a matter of cleaning out the area.
He mentioned that most of what he did was due to arthritis and some floating particles.
I have to keep my leg wrapped for 48 hours then I can see the damage.
I plan on being a really good patient and doing whatever they tell me to do.
I have the Vicodin out just in case.
I’m doing laps around the dining room table to stay in top conditioning for the half-marathon.
Okay, time for another nap.

1 comments:

Runner Leana said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well - good luck with your recovery!!

 
;