Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's Planning Time

Well my little time away from TNT is almost over. I just received my request to create the training schedules for the 2008 Country Music Marathon and the BMO Vancouver Marathon. Where did the time go?
It’s truly out of character for me to be planning what I going to be doing on Sunday May the 4th in the upcoming year! But that’s Marathon Sunday in Vancouver.
I’m not even sure of what I’m going to have for dinner tonight and now I have to schedule fifteen upcoming Saturdays in my calendar for group runs. I’m already looking at Memorial Day weekend for 2008, I need to ask for some vacation time.
Wasn’t Memorial Day just a few weeks ago?
I guess I should be glad that I’m on the inured reserve list and have the time to plan so far in advance.
Haven’t checked my Fantasy Biggest Loser yet but it has to be better than my fantasy football teams.

5 comments:

Runner Leana said...

Ohhhh, the BMO Vancouver Marathon. That is definitely on my list of races to run one year because I love love love running in Vancouver. (I'm thinking about flying out there in April to run the ridiculously huge 10K Sun Run.) Unfortunately it can be a little wet at that time of year though. Good luck planning that schedule out that far ahead. How is your knee feeling?

Sonia said...

Time is flying indeed! I'm glad the surgery went well. Take care of that knee!! I hope it all comes into places soon and you're off running again. Hang in there =)

And losing weight while being inactive is soo hard. I've put on almost 10 pounds since that mono thing!! So frustrating!

Pat said...

Ken you don't want to know about the Biggest Loser Fantasy League. You and I are tied with two teams below us.

As a former TnTer, I applaud your efforts. That program is only as good as it's coaches. Go Team!

Marcy said...

Thanks for stopping by!! ;D ;D

*Sigh*, I know it, time goes by sooooo fast!

You can't be doing too too bad in fantasy Biggest Loser ;-) Ouchie on the fantasy football though, I know how you men get with your fantasy football teams LOL

Pat said...

You can't go below two. You'll just have to play with two until we add the final player. If you should lose another player, you'll then be allowed to pick someone up.

Hope your knee is doing well.

 
;