Monday, September 17, 2007

I Must be Taking Crazy Pills

How do people not go outside? I hobbled out for a few minutes just to enjoy the warm temps of the day. I miss running and it’s only been a few days.
What is the world coming to, O.J. is in jail and I’m not running. Now is this guy that stupid?
I spent all day Sunday watching football to the point where I was tired of it.
I have to get the swelling down on my knee just so I can drive without any problems. I’m taking an additional day off from work to ensure that I don’t do anything stupid that will hamper me from recovering. Of course it’s another beautiful day in Michigan and I have to sit and watch everyone else enjoy it. Is it just me or when you’re sick or unable to do anything, the world is full of options and everyone is super busy.
Has anyone out there had their knee scoped and came back better than ever?
I’m looking for any type of encouragement that I can get.

3 comments:

Pat said...

take care of that knee. It's probably like tommy john surgery. You'll be back and doing 4 minute miles.

TNTcoach Ken said...

Pat, I'll be back but for sure but we'll start off slow!

Andria said...

I'm so sad for you that you are unable to run. You'll be back soon though, but keep taking those trips outside to remember why you need to get healed up!

 
;