Thursday, April 18, 2013

T.T.T.....

1) Second week of receiving supartz injections for my knee. I think they're helping but I'm also trying to run more. Duh!!!!!!

2) Is the Mitten state the only area where the sun refuses to show? I am so tired of wind and clouds....... I'm thinking of getting a sun lamp to run with.......

3) Is it just me or have any of you noticed that beside the media, the only other people really talking about the terrorist attack are runners? It's almost like it didn't happen or the fact that it was a running event it doesn't effect the majority of people.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what are supartz injections?

btw, i'm hearing it talked about by everyone, not just runners.

Joanna said...

I think you guys are having worse weather than the rest of us, although it has been windy here, too.

This week was the worst.

Terzah said...

Glad you are back! Missed you! Injections sound...painful. Boston...painful.

Spring2Life said...

You can learn more about healthy lifestyle and how to exercise at cardiochick . Another helpful resource is airbnbguru where you can find info about travel. Also, great post about water bottles and socks for those who want to be prepared for outdoor activities.

 
;