Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday's Why????

Why did I drink that Chocolate milk after yesterday's workout? I'm lactose intolerant and my stomach was growling and churning the entire afternoon. I was a frequent visitor to the restroom. Stupid milk!

Did you happen to see the Biggest Loser marathon? Why do they have the older participants stay out there for over ten hours? The winner came in in just over five hours and the last person was ten hours!

Why do they make the women wear those corsets to look like they're really trim around the middle?

How could they age-grade the marathon to make it a little more competitive?

I ran with my Tuesday run/drink group and they kicked my ass! When did they get so fast? Don't answer that question......

Everyone is setting up their 2012 racing calendar, so why haven't I???????

My pants are getting tighter around the waist, why????????? Don't answer that.

Peace............

2 comments:

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

You think that is a competitive marathon? Haha! Yeah.

Marlene said...

Okay, I skipped over the rest of your post when I saw 'Biggest Loser' because I am trying not to find out the result... not sure if you posted that or not but I am not taking chances. :p

Mmmm chocolate milk! Almost worth the troubles later...

 
;