Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who Needs to Run?????????????

I do, that's who...............

But I'm taking my own advice(after listening to most of you) and resting/rehabbing my knee and overall body.

As it turns out, I was able run vicariously through my son as he ran the L.A. 1/2 Marathon.....

He missed his sub 1:45 by five minutes but he mentioned a few hills late in the race got to him, but he was happy with the results.

I'm headed to the gym and then veg in front of the television with some football.

Hey, did I mention the Giants are in the World Series????

Now I need to get my Packers back on track and smash that guy that wears number four in purple........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats to your son.

i hope your knee cooperates soon.

Marlene said...

Congrats to your son! Glad you can "Run" vicariously through him while you rest up that knee.

o2bhiking said...

Running vicariously sounds like a great approach to me. Maybe I will try it. Congrats to the Giants. I am disappointed with the Phillies but the Giants deserve to be there this year. Good luck, either way, a brand new team will win it.

CoachLiz said...

Good job by your son! Keep resting that knee.

 
;