Monday, November 23, 2009

TNT Spring 2010 Team

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce the TNT 2010 Southeast Michigan East-side team.

We had a gorgeous morning for the inaugural training run. Everyone had a great time and is looking forward to running in sub-zero temperatures and knee high snow drifts!

I love the variety of people that comes together for a great cause. Each beginning always makes me look back at the people that have entered my life an the tremendous effect they have had on me.

This is when I can say, '..I love you man'.

I have several alumni on the team, which makes my job that much easier since they can help in so many ways. These same alumni want to get faster, they know that they'll cross the finish line.

Can somebody say 'speed-work'?????????

I was able to get in some decent runs and now I'm off to the gym.

Boy, I'm glad to have my mojo back!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

YES! Nothing like a new season and new team to lift the spirits!

Lily on the Road said...

They look like a good feisty group, they'll need to be feisty running through snow drifts and sub freezing temps...good job everyone. You're doing to do GREAT!!!!

Jess said...

Looks like a great group!

o2bhiking said...

Looks like a great group, Coach! Please thank them from me on behalf of all blood cancer survivors. GO TEAM!

Coach Liz said...

Ok, so what event are they training for??? Country Music Marathon?

Kerry said...

Thank them for me!!Recall heading to Stoney Creek years back as a Honor Hero. TNT is really near and dear to those of us who are Survivors!

Dano said...

Always exciting to meet a new Team - the potential is infinite! Here's to an excellent season.

 
;