Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stupid Legs

Okay, I am almost to the point of running! I've even thought of running in something other than sweats. But I have noticed that my body is not in sync from the long layoff:

Dear Legs,
I'm sending you this note to inform you that I have received complaints from the respiratory and cardiovascular systems about your recent activities.

We understand the enjoyment that you are encountering, since you can run without any discomfort. We would like you to remember that during your time away from running, the other systems were not performing at their peak. In fact, the respiratory system took a vacation.

We are also aware of your ability to run on consecutive days again. This is of some concern to the cardiovascular system, since it was only performing on a minimal basis during your injury.

If you continue to show no regard for the other areas of the body, we will be forced to send pain signals to your area.

Signed Mgmt

3 comments:

Marlene said...

LOL, that'll teach those legs!

Good to hear that things seem to be improving.

Lily on the Road said...

Gah, can you have your management contact my management please!

Lily on the Road said...

I did take that photo Ken, the blue moffet is at my front staircase...I was waiting for a friend to arrive to help me put up Christmas lights when I saw the beauty of the moment....

that's why my name and copywrite and 2009 is on the picture...it is mine!

 
;